Saturday 7 April 2012

My New Blog

Hi All

Well, it is time that I start blogging again, and since I have updated my google information, it has become easier to create an entirely new blog, so I can log in with all my new details.  With this new blog comes the plan to keep you all updated with what is happening with my Crafty Life in the ScrapCave.

So, hold me to it . . . weekly updates at least :)

This weekend I have been CyberCrafting with my dear friend Chrissy . . . go check her out at Christine's Creative Capers she is inspiring.

So, this is what I ahve been up to so far . . .

I created a "Handbag" for my desk. I love the black and bright pink!


I it made from papers left over from a project I had for the scrapbook shop I work in, Scrap2Relax.

I created a 'bind-it-all' book (well a few actually!!) . . .  this one is for keeping a record of the stamps that I have.



















Still more time to create, I wonder what else I will get up to?
Come and visit again to see :)

Happy Crafting,


 

2 comments:

  1. ah my dear friend love your creations - and so lovely to see you blogging again - thanks for the kind words but I think you will find it is mutual admiration....looking forward to more cyber playtime with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love love this Jude ... now to go and add youto my blog list!!!.... So nice to see you back in blog land!! hugs and much love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete